- Ride the Trails
- Riding Lessons
- Parties/ Events
- Camps/ Field Trips
- Scout Programs
- Horses/ Boarding
- Fun and Games
Natural Valley Ranch — A Full-Service Equine Facility
Covering approximately 70 acres in scenic Hendricks County, Indiana, Natural Valley Ranch is convenient to Brownsburg, Avon, Plainfield, Danville and Indianapolis. Our horses are available for 30, 60 and 90-minute guided trail rides along the banks of White Lick Creek which winds through our property.
We ride by reservation only almost every day, year-round, weather permitting. We are closed on some holidays.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR HORSE AND PONY CLUB
Please call ahead to make your reservation and confirm availability. All rides are weather permitting.
- Monday - Friday... 1-hour trail rides at 10 a.m., noon, and 4 p.m.
- Saturdays... 1-hour trail rides at 10 a.m., noon, 2, and 4 p.m.; 90-minute trail rides at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.; 30-minute trail rides at noon, 2 and 4 p.m.
- Sundays... 1-hour trail rides at noon, 2 and 4 p.m.; 90-minute trail ride at 2 p.m.; 30-minute trail rides at 2 and 4 p.m.
- Other ride times may be available upon request
Did you enjoy your trail ride with us? Be sure to show your horse and your guide your appreciation! Our horses like hugs and kisses.... our guides greatly appreciate your tips -- please tip your guide directly.
- Guided Trail Rides
- Horse Boarding
- Horseback Riding Lessons
- Parties & Events—including birthday parties, bon fires and hay rides
- Family Fun Nights
- Happy Trails Fall Fest benefitting the B&O Trail
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Summer Camp
- Field Trips
- Scout Programs
Family-friendly and family fun . . . you will discover the difference that family makes when you discover Natural Valley Ranch!